- Symposium participation is free of charge.
- All abstracts and full texts will be passed through the reviewer process. Abstracts that do not get the approval of the scientific committee will not be included in the program.
- Abstracts will be published on the symposium’s home page in digital media.
- Full-text papers accepted after peer-review may be published as book chapters by the international publishing house. In addition, the participants can publish their works in the academic journals specified on the “Publication Opportunities” page. (Also, the full text book will not be published.)
- The symposium will be organized by the international efficiency criteria determined by YÖK (Council of Higher Education).
- The presentations will be made both in Turkish and English at the symposium.
- Papers that are not presented will not be included in the abstract book. Also, full texts will not be published.
- The symposium will be held both face-to-face and online.